Want to make boosting your milk supply fun? Try it out with this yummy recipe! They include great lactation boosting ingredients including brewer's yeast powder and flaxseed. These little squares are meant to combine nutrition and delight into one delicious snack!
How to Make Delicious Lactation Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 flax eggs (can swap for eggs)
- Make the flax eggs by combining 2 tbsp flax meal with 6 tbsp water. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, in a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil to the flax eggs and stir then add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour batter into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and edges are browning.
- Let cool before cutting into bars. Bars get denser as they cool.
This recipe is made with Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast Powder!
- Brewer's Yeast Powder is an excellent source of Protein, Iron, B Vitamins, and Selenium.
- It boosts energy levels and helps combat fatigue.
- It also elevates mood and sense of well-being.
- And lastly, it's a nutritious lactation support for breastfeeding moms!
Buy Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast in original or chocolate!