How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter NO BAKE Lactation Cookies!
Want to make boosting your milk supply fun? Try it out with this yummy recipe! They include great lactation boosting ingredients including brewer's yeast powder and oats. These yummy treats are meant to combine nutrition and delight into one delicious snack!
Ingredients (MAKES 12 COOKIES):
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast Powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural, no oils or sugars added
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and mix until well blended.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a baking sheet.
- Use your fingers to press the cookies flat.
- Place in the freezer to firm up for 20 minutes before enjoying.
- Continue to store in the freezer and enjoy 1-2 cookies per day to boost your milk supply.
This recipe is made with Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast Powder!
- Brewer's Yeast Powder is an excellent source of Protein, Iron, B Vitamins, and Selenium.
- It boosts energy levels and helps combat fatigue.
- It also elevates mood and sense of well-being.
- And lastly, it's a nutritious lactation support for breastfeeding moms!
Buy Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast in original or chocolate!