Chocolate Lover’s Overnight Oats
How to Make Chocolate Lover’s Overnight Oats
- 1 cup of oats
- ¾ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of Mommy Knows Best Chocolate Brewer’s Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of creamy or chunky peanut butter you can do creamy or chunky or almond butter (if you are not into peanuts)
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate chips and the mini morsels
- Add all the ingredients
- Mix thoroughly
- Make sure to store them in an airtight container (mason jars or Tupperware) overnight in the refrigerator
These overnight oats will take on the consistency of slightly wet oatmeal.
The oats themselves will plump up and absorb all of the extra liquid from the almond milk, the maple syrup, and some of that peanut butter.
Ways to enjoy these overnight oats:
- Leave them in the to-go container which makes it perfectly portable for moms on the go.
- You can easily transfer them to a dish or a bowl and eat that way
- You can throw a couple of extras like blueberries, bananas, strawberries, extra chocolate chips, whatever works for you right into your container.
Today, I wanted to tell you about our brewer’s yeast, this is another one of our products that is a delicious, very nutritious way to help boost mom milk supply. It's also one of the products that get the most questions on because moms know that they can throw it in a quick smoothie but then they wonder what else to do with it. So I wanted to show you two completely different, quite savory ways to use our brewer’s yeast. First, we’ll do our pasta sauce, you'll need brewer’s yeast, either homemade or jarred pasta sauce of your choice and some cooked pasta. Start by adding your sauce to the pan, in this case, I'm using a jarred sauce just to show you how easy this can be. Start to warm it up, once the sauce is nice and warm, you’ll add the serving size which is one tablespoon of brewer’s yeast. Our brewer’s yeast is one of our few pouches that comes resealable so you do wanna make sure each time after you’re done you seal it nice and tight and get all the air out so that it stays as fresh as possible. One tablespoon will go into our sauce. Once your sauce is warmed through and your brewer’s yeast is nice and incorporated just top your favorite pasta and enjoy.