Stretch Mark Vanishing Cream
Stretch marks are an unfortunate reality facing women during and after pregnancy — all part of the miracle of birth. But that doesn’t mean women have to accept unsightly stretch marks as inevitable — and not without putting up a fight.
Stretch marks are common, often appearing on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs, upper arms, and back, as a result of stretching the outermost layer of the skin (epidermis) due to sudden weight gain or loss, puberty, or certain medical conditions. These dermal (skin) scars usually appear as linear, smooth bands and can discolor the skin before fading over time to leave a pale silvery mark. Pregnant women, of course, are prone to developing stretch marks, particularly in the later stages of pregnancy.
So, how can you combat stretch marks in a way that’s safe for you and your baby (both during and post-pregnancy)? Laser and microdermabrasion treatments, done post-pregnancy, have shown some success but can be expensive and thus out of reach for many people. Skin creams, on the other hand, are easy to fit into your daily skin care routine and, even more important, affordable.
For its Stretch Mark Vanishing Cream, Mommy Knows Best turned to a clinically proven blend of essential oils, minerals, and vitamins that provide deep hydration to make the skin more supple and firm, which aids in reducing stretch marks. The cream also works to improve the appearance of age spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations.
The cream’s key active ingredients include the following:
- Cocoa, shea, and mango butter — natural thickeners that also provide beneficial moisturizing and skin conditioning
- Aloe vera gel — a moisturizer that also is effective in repairing damaged skin
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) — a strong antioxidant that has been shown to prevent the formation of scars; also has moisturizing and skin healing properties
- Bearberry extract — a natural skin lightener that helps fight skin discolorations
- Hydrocotyl extract — contains antibacterial and anti-psoriatic properties to help repair scars and reduce stretch marks
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate — a special Vitamin C ester that deeply penetrates the skin to protect the skin against cell damage
- Phyllanthus emblica extract — another natural skin lightener that helps remove the pink and purplish hues associated with fresh stretch marks
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 — a synthetic peptide that, when used in proper concentrations, has been shown to thicken and strengthen skin, thereby reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide — a peptide that has been shown to improve the skin’s overall health and elasticity
The clinical findings have been borne out in the positive results our customers have seen. New mom Melissa reported: “After having my son my body has been covered in stretch marks. This cream has lightened them all! The stretch marks on my butt, hips, and outer thighs are almost gone, the ones on my inner thighs aren't red anymore, and the ones on my breasts have lightened up a lot (those were the darkest ones).”
So, take the fight to those stretch marks — the Stretch Mark Vanishing Cream could be your secret weapon for healthier and smoother skin.
*Source: AMA Laboratories, Inc. Reference No. MS06.INUSE.K8974.REP.PSO