- SAFE, SOFT, AND REUSABLE - Mommy Knows Best reusable gel pads are soft and flexible for comfort and designed to form around your breast with or without a breast pump. Includes two soft sleeves that are preshrunk and machine washable for multiple uses.
- SOOTHING RELIEF FOR SORE AND TENDER BREASTS - Designed to relieve discomfort caused by breast feeding and to stimulate milk flow. For Cold Therapy, keep your reusable packs in a freezer for instant relief. For Heat Therapy, you can either place in a warm bowl of water for a few minutes or heat up in the microwave according to the instructions provided.
- WARMING THERAPY - Reduces inflammation and pain as well as stimulate circulation. Heat is the gold-standard for relieving the most common issues that can come up at any point during breastfeeding. These problems include engorgement, mastitis, clogged ducts, milk blebs, low milk flow, slow let-down, as well as general discomfort and soreness.
- COOLING RELIEF - Soothes the pain in your nipples from nursing as well as reduces inflammation and relieves pain in engorged breasts.
- COMPATIBLE WITH BREAST PUMPS - When using heating therapy for breastfeeding, you can wrap the heated around your breast pumps flanges after inserting it into the cover. By doing this, it will help increase nursing milk production as well as reduce time spent pumping.
Mommy Knows Best Breast Therapy Gel packs provide therapeutic relief from the pains that come with breastfeeding. Hot Therapy helps relieve mastitis and plugged ducts. Cold therapy is extremely helpful for relieving engorgement. Our new design makes it compatible with either a manual or electric breast pump.
MOMMY KNOWS BEST BREAST THERAPY GEL PACKS
Hot Therapy relieves mastitis and plugged ducts
Cold Therapy relieves engorgement, swelling, and pain
Can be wrapped around the breast pump when hot to help reduce the time spent pumping.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cold Compression - Place it in freezer for at least one hour prior to use
Hot Compression - Please place in microwave in 30 second intervals until reaching the required temperature.
WARNING Always use the provided cover when in use and always check the temperature to make sure it’s at a comfortable level before using.